MASTER GARDENER, my husband





MASTER GARDENER,  my husband



RADU IS THE MASTER GARDENER, and because of this, I can have my herb's garden, in a nice narrow bed, along to my left site of my house.






I value very much my basil, in august they make big flowers, that I dry and use in a big quantity in a bottle of extra virgin olive oil, that I can have it for all year for salads....and flavor.






Mint is growing so well this year! I went to Pikity place http://www.pickityplace.com/
this spring, were I find all my unusual plant to garden.

There, I had a wonderful lunch, in the middle of a NH forest, and I picked the orange mint to plant this year: this is going to be a wonderful thee that I make in the morning, with orange mint from my garden.....

Comments

  1. hi, this is my garden and i work very hard to make it beautiful and very useful for my wife to use it and try my herbs and vegetables, radu

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENT! I AM LOOKING FORWARD FOR YOUR IDEAS.. PLEASE if you sign as anonymous, PUT YOUR NAME AT THE END, at least I know who's comment is, ILI

Popular Posts