I found this adorable video, in romanian, at utube. Cristina and her cute little boy is telling us how to make this lovely desert.
- Process Oreos cookies in a food processor until fine grind.
- Add melted butter and pulse until the butter is homogenized.
- Press this crumbs and butter on the prepared spring pan and refrigerate.
- Whip 1+1/2 cup (400 ml) heavy cream in a stand up mixer until whipped cream is stiff; set aside.
- Bring to a boil 1 cup (200 ml) heavy cream, add 14oz (400g) semi-sweet + 5oz(125g) dark chocolate , stir well until mixer is creamy and silky.
- Slowly add the stiff whipped cream, until become nice and smooth.