"CHOWDA FEST, 2011" MY FIRST TIME CHALLENGE






MY FAMOUS CLAM CHOWDER - everybody love it' at my house, at my party, all summer long. It is not the food I grew up with but I love it the first time I try and I still love it! I like the THIN chowder, creamy and delicious... but are many people that like the THICK chowder.....


Janice, my friend, was so nice to come with me, make my own recipe in a second crock pot, and encourage people to try my famous "clam chowda".....














 
Many, many, people came; I heard was closed to 2000... a perfect day: music and food ( baking goods, for a charity) sunny and lots of fun... I was walking around, trying other people chowder, 18 restaurants and 7 individuals.


I learn a lot how to serve many people, our chowder (2 crock pots) finished in an one hour... small, small portions..but not enough!!.


We received T shirt with the HOUGHS NECK 2011,  THE 7th ANNUAL "CHOWDA FEST"
IN QUINCY, MA.





PLEASE CHECK MY CLAM CHOWDER RECIPE, WHICH FOLLOW THIS POST.....

Comments

Popular Posts